Diet Doc hCG Weight Loss Clinic and Online Consultation Program
Last Updated on Monday, 22 October 2012 05:13 Written by Julie Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:44
hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone secreted during pregnancy to protect the fetus from starvation in times of famine by releasing brown fat stored within the woman's body as a source of food.
Diet Doc's modern day version of the 1950 Dr. Simeons hCG diet protocol makes dieting easier than you have experienced before.
- Prescription hCG is part of the Diet Doc Weight Loss Program. Our pharmacy provides a Certificate of Authenticity for the medication so you know it comes from a USA, licensed pharmacy.
- Medically supervised – our team of physicians, nurses, nutritionists and weight loss coaches collaborate to create an individualized diet plan for each person, so you achieve maximum weight loss.*
- Lose up to 1 pound of fat per day.*
- Unlimited support without additional expense from our nurses & weight loss coaches.
- Lose weight safely without exercising. Why? Because when your body is losing this kind of weight, exercising interferes with this amount of weight loss and can slow it down. We do have a diet plan for athletes, but we need to know if you are working out so that we can adjust your diet plan accordingly.
- No abnormal hunger – as a matter of fact, people often under-eat while on our diet plan as they enter the fat burning phase. This acts as a natural appetite suppressant*
- Lose weight in areas that were problematic before.*
- We have a proprietary Maintenance Program free of charge that will keep the weight you have lost from coming back.*
For the Diet Doc Weight Loss Program, our team of physicians took the 50 year old hCG diet from Dr. Simeons and applied modern day medicine and nutritional science to create a proprietary one-of-a-kind diet that is safe, highly effective, fast, and long lasting.
The hCG Diet does not interfere with medications, including birth control, but it is always recommended to consult your physician before starting any weight loss program.
Many people ask us about the difference between hCG drops and our hCG prescription. The difference is vast. There is only a trace amount of hCG in hCG drops; this is because these herbal weight loss drops are sold over-the-counter (no prescription required).
The hCG prescription requires a consultation with a doctor who reviews your health history to make sure you are a good candidate to receive the prescription form of hCG. You get much better results with our medically supervised weight loss program.
The Diet Doc Diet is as easy as 1-2-3:
Phase I: Loading is eating more calories than you normally do within a day
You eat high calorie, high fat foods for two days while taking hCG and weighing yourself. This tricks the fat cells into thinking they are full, thus making it easier to lose weight when you start the low calorie phase of the diet.
Phase 2: 800 to 1,000 Calorie Phase
Start the low calorie phase of the diet while consuming 3 meals per day, two snacks and 4 shakes. You eat real food (not pre-packaged meals).
Phase 3: Maintenance Phase
For 2 weeks, eat foods not allowed during Phase 2, and monitor your weight. Your doctor will advise you about your medication dose during Phase 3.